-->

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Found this post I was in the middle of writing at camp. Kept it

Had an amazing day at camp.  Just finished a brilliant radio show with the G8 girls (15-16 year olds) after spending all day radioing with the cute, little 6 year olds ... absolutely hilarious! They are literally, miny comedians... Feeling much more confident on the Radio now and got a few good groups really interested in regular shows so I'm enjoying working on them with them, it's so fun to be part of.


Does doing the dance to Cotten-eye Joe with a bunch of kids count as a lesson though? Or listening to the Gummy bear song? I dunno ...




Literally just finished filming that and was asked to free style rap for a video project some other students are busy working on. They burst in asking me to do it so me being me obviously complied and came up with some rediculous, embarrasing, awful rap about Ballibay, doing some cringey G4NGST4 dance for them. I do try!! God knows where that video will end up. It went something like "My names ema, I'm in ballibay, I say hey, we sing day by day, ballibay, yeah, wooooahhhh woaaahhh" whilst dancing around in a hoodie. Someone said it gets shown to the whole camp for a 5'o'clock special where kids do showcases of what theyve been working on ... fantastic!! 


I also got filmed by one of the other councilors Dale saving me from being under a bunch of chairs and seats, this film was called "super dale" ... the kids really enjoyed that and I got to run around and scream a lot so I enjoyed it too. 



We ALSO got filmed doing a moo off. Yes, you heard right .. a moo off. Basically, me and again, Dale, had to see who could shout MOO the loudest and it was filmed. It got a bit out of hand and we ended up with a massive crowd of kids on the hill all chanting moo moo moo and screaming for us to do it louder. That soon got shut down, what a buzz kill!! The kids loved it though and they were the older ones too ahahaha, apparently it's going down in ballibay history.

I've opened the pool, massacred about 78 frogs with chlorine, I gave some a funeral for being a bad human but after the 6th frog I soon stopped because, it got a bit depressing. I'm so tanned now. *burned*. It's been realllllly hot. We went to a theme park, that was so fun, this weeks day off is at the zoo. Can't wait for that!!


I got way too excited over the fact that Walmart and kmart are real and not just off the simpsons and american films ... but American sweets and fizzy drinks aren't as good as British. Neither is the coke. 



- - -



That's as far as I got! Bit gutted really, but camp was literally so busy and it was impossible to keep up with. Plus we had a rule where you couldn't use technology unless you were on a night or day off. On nights and days off I was off campus faster than you could say phone so I kind of just didn't have time to post  on a regular basic. 



If posting when I was on camp was hard, posting while travelling the following month was harder, so I have a lot of catching  up to do. BUT I do have photo's, lots of photo's so I'll make sure to include them!