-->

Wednesday 10 June 2015

"I DID NOT SELL MY UNDERWEAR"

As if by magic (the internet) I stumbled across a big clang of people on the same flight as me and the same camp as me. Ideal.

Been chatting to a few people, getting really excited now. Already decided on a huge p*ss up in the airport. (Because the legal age in America is 21 to drink) meaning I am, dun dun dun, BACK to being underage. Not sure how I feel about that. I'm thinking I'll come back the healthiest human on earth, totally detoxed. That should be nice, refreshing. 


I haven't actually packed yet and I leave in about a week but I have been running riot doing every other job I need to do before hand, including moving out, moving in and setting up a new student bank account so I have access to free money. (an overdraft). I quit my job. Then the day after about ten thousand massive bills landed on my doorstep, bad timing. So, overdraft it is. 

I've sold the entire contents of my life basically, even old underwear. No. Okay, that was a bad joke. I confirm: I DID NOT SELL MY OLD UNDERWEAR but you get the picture. 

I've ordered a selfie stick. Woohoo, selfies. And the rest of the time in England I plan on spending with friends and fam saying bye. 

My three best friends are all on their jolly holls at the minute, so I've been on lots of mate dates with Matt (my housemate). Today I went for a chinese meal, that was so good. I'm single now so never go out for meals anymore - I live off sandwiches sooooo it was nice to be fat. 


Seeing my friend Elle tomorrow to get drunk one last time together and celebrate our uni results. I don't know how but I managed to scrape good marks in most my assignments and exams, even one exam I spent the duration plotting the theoretical murder of my sworn enemy who was in the same room. 



I promise I'm a nice person. I promise.



Does anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? I'm like obsessed with it at the minute, other best friend Alex has been (very stupidly) hoying around the idea that she might join me and Lauren (another best friend) in the U.S after I finish camp to go travelling. I said she shouldn't say things like this. I get too excited and now it means I'm going to spend the duration of summer writing threatening letters and angry postcards persuading her to come and if she doesn't I'll go find A and get them to get Alex. (Because I'm staying in Pennsylvania where PLL was set) SO I can. 



Got a night out planned on the 16th to say bye to everyone properly...

I'll most likely be very drunk or crying. I might cry. I don't cry a lot but this could get emotional, I dunno. We'll see. 

I have never been as stressed and forced to be as organised EVER in my life as I have been recently but I know it will be worth it!!!! Really trying to contain my excitement but also really enjoying spending time with my loved ones because I will miss them, even though half of them I want to punch in the face at times *hor hor wink wink* sorry if any of the people I'm referring to are reading this.

Never know how to end these posts without sounding like a complete trollip, do you say bye? Noooo, definitely not, but everything else sounds like proper tacky, cheesey slush. Maybe I should just end it here, it's getting a bit awkward anyways. Maybe a photo could end this nicely? I have the first (and only) camp america experience photo here somewhere so I might just upload that for the crack ...

Hello Olaf and Minion...